25.5.09

a cat's heart beats twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats per minute.

anyone that calls me friend knows that i never speak very highly or kindly of myself.
one: i think people can get carried away with it. the may start just as building self confidence or trying to help someone understand who they are more. but it always seems to keep going. they start talking them selves up when no one asked. they start getting overly confident and see them selves as better than others (or better than they really are).
two: i just flat out think it's rude. you may feel different. that's cool. that's just what i was told growing up. maybe that's wrong. no matter, because this is only a briefing before my topic.

i'm a good friend.

that's my quality. my certain je ne sais quoi. what sets me apart.

i try to please all and fight for all. sometimes that gets me in trouble. sometimes it doesn't work. i've learned that if it doesn't work, it isn't meant to work that time (this is a more recent revelation and the first time i've said it to myself). that, however, does not stop me from caring too much and fighting for you as if you were my own (until you tell me in your way to stop).

in a way, this is what helps me read people and make me good at working in retail and the customer service industry.

yeah... i'm a pretty good guy to have in your corner... (TOOT TOOOOOT!)


1 comment:

  1. Which friends Character are you? Which one am I? Or would it be more appropriate to look at a show like ren and stimpy?

    ReplyDelete